|Position: Project Manager / Scrum Master | Portsmouth, NH
We are looking for a hands-on, agile, and result-oriented Project Manager/Scrum Master for a client engagement in the Financial industry. If you are available and interested, or know someone else who may be looking, please contact me using the Apply Online Box below.
Title: Project Manager/Scrum Master
Location: Portsmouth, NH
Type: Contract, C2C & W2
Rate: $75 to 80 /hour on C2C | $65 to 68 /hour on W2
Duration: Long Term (Possible Conversion)
Job ID: 0309-110PM
Successful candidate will be responsible for implementing strategic projects and evolutions supporting business growth and sustainability on key products. You must possess a strong sense of project management rigor, leadership, organization and communication with the ability to accommodate frequently changing strategies and decisions-proactively and reactively
• Create and track project plans, and track implementation success and return
• Conduct regular project track meetings and publish status reports.
• Create and track project risks, issues, and lessons learned.
• External partner communication around plan execution
• Active in the scrum process management
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
• Proven knowledge and experience using project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall …)
• Proven track record in establishing rapport at the sr. management & executive level, gaining and maintaining credibility with internal and external customers at all levels of the company.
• Ability to manage project team to hit deadlines
• Effective listening skills
• Ability to solicit different viewpoints, share knowledge and insights, and provide solutions to complex problems.
• Must have experience working with PPM and shared work tool (Jira and confluence is a plus)
• Proficiency in MS Office suite, Sharepoint, Visio, Google Docs and other Google products is a plus
• Proficiency in scrum methodology
• 3+ years’ experience in managing small to medium size projects and gathering requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration, finance, project management or related field
• PMP certification, Project Management Degree or Scrum Master is a plus