|Career Opportunity: Health Product Manager- Frutarom- Ridgefield, NJ
Are you fascinated by research and continuous innovation? Do you have market knowledge and business understanding about health products? Would you like to be involved in the development of new strategies for a growing health product line? If you answered “Yes!”, then Frutarom has the career opportunity for you!
Who we are: Established in 1933, Frutarom is a rapidly growing international flavor and fine ingredients company that is in the top 10 firms globally within the industry. We develop, manufacture and market an extensive variety of high quality flavors and fine ingredients for customers in the food, beverage, functional food, flavor, fragrance, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and cosmetic industries.
What you will do: As the Health Product Manager, you will be responsible for building and actively managing the US Health product portfolio, managing and optimizing the growth and profitability of the product line, and developing and executing a product line strategy for the US business in cooperation with other business functions like Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain. Additionally, you will be tasked with planning product launches and other marketing activities and providing technical training for sales people, customers, distributors and agents as well as acting as an interface towards the Global Regulatory Team.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
• Scouting for new products, especially on the trading portfolio in cooperation with the teams in Europe and the US Sales & Marketing team
• Bringing ideas and initiating development of new ingredients in cooperation with Marketing and R&D
• Developing and realizing marketing concepts for the defined promotion products and market areas
• Coordinating with QC when specific analytics are required
• Supporting sales with technical and scientific details for the products, including customer presentations
What we need from you: We are looking for the Health Product Manager to bring a high measure of self-initiative, independence and persistency. Additionally, you will need:
• A minimum of 5-7 years of related experience
• PhD or Master’s degree in nutrition science, pharmacy or biology or any other relevant scientific studies
• Experience in B2B Marketing, technical marketing or sales of ingredients
• High measure of self-initiative, independence and persistency
• Excellent communication skills, very good presentation skills and very good negotiation skills
• Experience working with Oracle or SAP
• Ability to work independently with little direction
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided at this time.