NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
– Supervise 8-14 staff members
– Provide monthly and quarterly reporting to both the client and ARO
– Trains and develops all staff members at site
– Performs all biannual staff performance evaluations
– Develops, in conjunction with the regional director, an analysis of workflow processes
– Oversees development of an onsite training manual along with consistent site testing
– Reviews vendor invoices for accuracy and prompt delivery to client
– Conducts interviews as needed
– Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
Knowledge in mail and copy/print services (see below) is preferred.
– Sorting and distributing incoming mail and packages, including the operation of shipping hardware and organization of the mailroom
– Performing internal and external messenger deliveries and pick-ups including processing incoming/outgoing mail and overnight courier services
– Performing basic and specialty functions on copy machines (including advanced printing/copying software)
– Performing basic maintenance including changing tape rolls, changing ink cartridges loading paper, replacing toner and/or staple cartridges, and clearing jams
– Operating binding equipment and performing finishing requests (cutting, binding, padding, etc.)
– Operating file tracking hardware and software
– Processing printing requests (both hard copy and electronic), locating printing orders, and preparing orders for shipping
Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:
– Minimum of 3 years previous management experience required. Previous industry experience helpful but not required.
– Excellent communication and organizational skills are required.
– Able to supervise an account with two or more locations (in the same geographic area) with an accumulative staff of eight or more.
** All candidates MUST pass a 7-year background check and drug test **
**All candidates MUST be able to lift 50 lbs.**
|Education Level Required:
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:
||3 to 4 Years
– Health insurance with vision and dental included
– 401k with employer matching and access to a financial planner
– Charity leave
– Donate for life programs
– Paid time off including holidays, vacation, sick, and personal days
– Employee life insurance paid for in full by ARO
– Discounts from leading automotive manufacturers and cell phone providers
– Commuter discounts
||Administrative Resource Options – Recruiting